Wedding Glass Mezuzahs Leave Lasting Memories
For a bride and groom, there is no day bigger than the wedding day. Months — and sometimes years — of preparation go into planning a picture perfect ceremony and reception. While the actual wedding may only last hours, the memories last a lifetime. Many people focus on photos and videos, but some of the most sentimental keepsakes of a Jewish wedding come from the traditional glass breaking ceremony. Preserve those memories forever with a stunning wedding glass mezuzah. In addition to keeping the wedding memories alive, the wedding glass mezuzah is the perfect decoration for the doorway of any master bedroom.
The Ani Li Dodi Wedding Mezuza handcrafted by Gary Rosenthal is a true fan favorite! Broken glass is stored inside the mezuzah to create a cherished keepsake. The top of the mezuza is elegantly embossed in gold and says: “I Am My Beloved’s And My Beloved Is Mine” in English and Hebrew. Made of brass and copper with clear glass on top, the mezuzah can be personalized with the bride and groom’s names, along with the wedding date.
The Floral Crushed Glass Wedding Mezuza by popular Judaica artist Sara Beames is another great option. This pewter-based mezuzah is topped with a handcrafted piece of fused glass with a colorful floral pattern of glass. Similar to the Rosenthal mezuzah, there is a clear glass tube, which adheres to the top of the mezuzah. It is used to encase the broken glass from the wedding ceremony.
Weddings create amazing memories for the bride and groom, as well as family and friends. A Wedding Glass Mezuzah from Traditions Jewish Gifts is the perfect gift to help loved ones remember that special day forever.
- 10% off all Gary Rosenthal Art. Use Coupon Code: GARY10.
- Save 10% on all Quest Collection items. Use Coupon Code: QUEST10P. Offer valid through 3/4/11.
- Purim Gift Promo: Free Shipping with a $50 min. order on select Purim Items. Use Coupon Code: BadHaman. Offer valid through 3/5/12.
- Become our newest Facebook Fan here: https://www.facebook.com/TraditionsJewishGifts
- Enter our Pinterest contest with a chance to win a $25 gift card: http://www.traditionsjewishgifts.com/Pinterest_Contest.html